Prices Quick Links
Beauty of Tatum offers the only custom blend foundation service in the NT, meaning we can create your perfect ‘skin in a bottle.’ Never choose the wrong foundation again! Australian-made custom foundation blends are gluten free, vegan, mineral, botanical, and paraben & talc free.
Beauty of Tatum is the in-demand bridal styling destination for brides in Darwin. Kani will help you feel instantly at ease whilst she puts her incredible talents to work. Whether you want a natural, smokey eye or classic bride look, Kani can deliver, creating the right coverage to have you looking stunning in person as well as in your photos.
Makeup Lessons and Workshops
Learn how to look naturally gorgeous every day with this 2-hour personalised makeup lesson. Discover the tips and tricks to use makeup to your best advantage – without having to spend hours in the mornings. See what’s included.
Frame your features with beautiful brows! An eyebrow specialist, Kani is committed to creating beautiful, natural brows in a personalised and friendly atmosphere. She is a perfectionist who takes a lot of pride in her work. Whatever the shape, thickness or colour your eyebrows are currently, with the right attention and grooming, they can be improved dramatically.
Makeup & Hairstyling
Beauty of Tatum welcomes clients of all ages, cultures, skin tones and skin types. Kani excels in creating a variety of makeup styles, from natural beauty to bold and outrageous. She has an amazing suite of technical skills and knowledge to achieve whichever look you desire. For your next upcoming event, treat yourself to beautiful hair, a stunning look, and a glowing appearance.
Say hello to beautiful, luscious and comfortable lashes. Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent fibres bonded onto your natural lash. With a variety of lengths and thicknesses available, Kani can customise a set of silk or mink lashes for your eye shape and your needs. Nice and natural, sexy and sassy, or a textured mix – it’s all possible. (Lash extensions last 4-5 weeks. If you wish to continue having gorgeous lashes, infills are required every 2-3 weeks.)
Preparation for your next eyelash appointment:
- Please arrive with clean eyes – no eye makeup, mascara or eyeliner.
- Allow up to 2 hours for a full set of extensions.
- Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes prior to your appointment.
- Unfortunately, children are not allowed to accompany you to your appointment as you are required to have your eyes closed and relax. Lash naps are very common here!
Lash aftercare packs are available to purchase after your appointment
Kani’s passion for makeup began whilst working for her family business, Starshots Glamour Photography. She decided to pursue a career in makeup and developed her skills through various highly regarded training courses, including the Makeup Academy in Melbourne, and the Eyelash Academy in Adelaide.
Kani has been in business in Darwin for around 15 years and is a sought-after MUA and beauty professional. Her studio is located privately in Marrara.
Some of Kani’s achievements:
- Makeup Artist on location for Channel 7’s reality show, Instant Hotel. Filmed in Darwin, 2017.
- Makeup Artist for The Today Show in 2015 when they visited Darwin
- GHD Jayne Wild Inspiration show – August 2016
- Makeup Artist for award-winning boudoir photographer, Allison Cole
- 500 + brides who have married in Darwin
- 1500 + custom blend foundation clients
- Makeup for photographer, Elvina Mae – Melbourne
- ABC Newsreaders
- ResideNT Magazine
- Makeup for the East Timorese President in 2011/12, Jose Ramos-Horta
- Hosted Indigenous Work Ready students from the MRC Flexi Centre