Certified MUA and Beauty Professional
Formerly Lash to Lash and now Beauty of Tatum owner, Kani Tezaris, is a highly experienced and skilled Makeup Artist (MUA) based in Darwin. She also operates the NT’s only custom-blend foundation service, as well as specialising in eyelash extensions and brows.
Kani’s passion for makeup began whilst working for her family business, Starshots Glamour Photography. She decided to pursue a career in makeup and developed her skills through various highly regarded training courses, including the Makeup Academy in Melbourne, and the Eyelash Academy in Adelaide.
Kani has been in business in Darwin for around 15 years and is a sought-after MUA and beauty professional. Her studio is located privately in Marrara.
Some of Kani’s achievements:
- Makeup Artist on location for Channel 7’s reality show, Instant Hotel. Filmed in Darwin, 2017.
- Makeup Artist for The Today Show in 2015 when they visited Darwin
- GHD Jayne Wild Inspiration show – August 2016
- Makeup Artist for award-winning boudoir photographer, Allison Cole
- 500 + brides who have married in Darwin
- 1500 + custom blend foundation clients
- Makeup for photographer, Elvina Mae – Melbourne
- ABC Newsreaders
- ResideNT Magazine
- Makeup for the East Timorese President in 2011/12, Jose Ramos-Horta
- Hosted Indigenous Work Ready students from the MRC Flexi Centre